A completely, 100% natural way to brush your teeth. Made entirely from non-toxic ingredients and flavoured with organic peppermint essential oil, this recipe allows teeth to absorb nutrients without coating them, promoting natural remineralising and tooth nourishment.
• Made from organic oil from sustainable palm kernels
• No added glycerine for natural teeth remineralisation
• Comes in recyclable & compostable cardboard tube
• Made in England with zero-waste & plastic-free standards
• 60ml stick lasts up to 6 months, brushing twice a day
Apply soap to your toothbrush by rubbing bristles - preferably wet - onto the stick in circular motions. Brush as normal for 2 minutes then rinse well. For external use only.
Sodium Palmate*^, Sodium Palm Kernelate*^, Acqua^, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil*^, Glycerine (Naturally Occurring)*^ , Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid. *Organic, ^Food Grade.
Kraft Paper (Tube)*^. *Biodegradable/Compostable, ^Recyclable.