This toothbrush's handle, made from 100% biodegradable bamboo, provides a naturally non-slip surface. The white medium bristles are made from BPA-free. Replace your toothbrush around every 3 months.
• Made from biodegradable & compostable bamboo
• Comes in recyclable & compostable cardboard box
• Our bamboo cultivation requires no fertilisers or pesticides
• Naturally antibacterial bamboo handle & BPA-free bristles
• Replace this toothbrush around every 3 months
Brush at a 45 degree angle in short, half tooth wide strokes from the gum line down. For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth. Begin from the outside part of the teeth, then moving to the inside. Move onto chewing surfaces, hold it flat and brush back and forth. Store upright, in a rack or cup, where it can dry out.
Bamboo (Handle)*^, Nylon-6 (Bristles), Kraft Paper (Box)*^. *Biodegradable/Compostable, ^Recyclable.