Why Georganics came about
All dentists say it, and we know it’s true: we need to brush our teeth. But do we really know what toothpaste is? Do we really know what we put in our mouths? Industrially-produced toothpaste contains potentially toxic ingredients like fluoride, triclosan or sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and our mouth is actually one of the most absorbent places in our body.
I'm Alex Rocchi, in 2015 I began researching and creating natural toothpaste and oil pulling mouthwash to use in our household. Soon, friends and family were asking to try our homemade toothpaste, first as a sample and then for more once they ran out. Today, we're excited to share Georganics products with others that like me and my friends want to use only best natural ingredients.
Georganics is all about sincere principles, which we're committed to follow anytime we source ingredients and formulate products. It means selecting and using only organic and food grade certified materials and ingredients, derived from plants, fruits and natural mineral deposits. This is in keeping with our principles and promises explained below. Our products feel and taste different to conventional oral care, because we choose natural and fresh ingredients that have real texture and flavour.
1. Ingredients and products that occur and are found in soil, grow naturally in plants and herbs best promote and offer oral health. We believe we don't need to use artificial, synthetically made chemicals to maintain clean teeth or kill bad bacteria in our mouth. Instead we believe we can source each ingredient from pure and organic sources.
2. Materials and ingredients not found in nature, often chemically altered, are toxic and not safe for us. To support the principle above, we think ingredients that undergo process of alteration and modification from their natural form, also become harmful and unsafe for us to use.
1. Using only organic ingredients (real plants and fruits) from certified organic farm and crops.
2. Using inorganic ingredients (minerals and salts) from pure and unaltered sources.
3. Choosing ingredients that show great benefits to oral health.
4. Never to use preservatives, glycerine, SLS or any material that carries any level of toxicity.
5. To inform and explain to you about the properties, origins and production methods of every ingredient used.