This blend of coconut and red mandarin peel essential oil is sweet, warm, and faintly floral, reminiscent of orange blossoms. Red Mandarin, a type of tangerine, is safe to use with young children and during pregnancy as it is known for its superior but gentle soothing properties.
• Ideal for kids and toddlers
• PETA cruelty-free and vegan certified
• Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free bottle, recyclable & biodegradable
• Mouthwash stored in glass jars
• Box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
Take 1-2 tablespoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil*^, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil*^, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil*^, Tocopherol^. *Organic Soil Association, ^Food Grade Quality.